Safe Dual Illustrated Album Pages Isle of Man
It comprises of a top sheet that is clear in which you can place stamps. These are overlayed over pre-printed sheets underneath.
Sheet format in each case 270 x 297 mm.
- The top sheets are made of a strong, environmentally friendly, chlorine free, ph-neutral 170 g / qm cardboard.
- The images on the sheet underneath are sharp due to a high-quality printing process.
- The design of the sheets is designed from philatelic and aesthetic points of view by experienced philatelists.
- Easy to use. Easy insertion and removal of the marks in the foil sheet.
- Extremely clear, stable film gives the stamps optimal all-round protection.
- Secure fit of the stamps by clamping action. No migrating, overturning or even falling out.
- No tension in the sheets when turning through a sturdy carrier film.
- No distortion or rippling of the album leaves, even in extreme climatic conditions. No adhesive in or on the album pages.
- Possibility of accommodating border pieces, varieties etc. Suitable for all "favorit" ring binders and the "favorit" ring cassette.
Every country is executed in one or more volumes, according to the number of stamps issued.
Lindner's Hingeless Illustrated Country Pages are made using our T-Blank System and arranged by our in-house Philatelic Department and categorized by the Michel Stamp Catalog. The stamps are inserted in a high quality special foil that is 100% free of acids and chemical softeners. Sheet format in each case 272 x 296 mm.