Safe Dual Illustrated Album Pages Jersey
It comprises of a top sheet that is clear in which you can place stamps. These are overlayed over pre-printed sheets underneath.
Sheet format in each case 270 x 297 mm.
- The top sheets are made of a strong, environmentally friendly, chlorine free, ph-neutral 170 g / qm cardboard.
- The images on the sheet underneath are sharp due to a high-quality printing process.
- The design of the sheets is designed from philatelic and aesthetic points of view by experienced philatelists.
- Easy to use. Easy insertion and removal of the marks in the foil sheet.
- Extremely clear, stable film gives the stamps optimal all-round protection.
- Secure fit of the stamps by clamping action. No migrating, overturning or even falling out.
- No tension in the sheets when turning through a sturdy carrier film.
- No distortion or rippling of the album leaves, even in extreme climatic conditions. No adhesive in or on the album pages.
- Possibility of accommodating border pieces, varieties etc. Suitable for all "favorit" ring binders and the "favorit" ring cassette.
Lighthouse Illustrated Album Pages (size 270 x 297 mm, 13-hole system) on non-ageing wood and acid-free card (170 grams) in high-resolution black and white offset print. The SF protective mounts, free of chemical softeners and with a clear non-reflecting film the same size as the pre-printed stamps, are stuck onto the album card.